C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, June 24, 2017

"Partial Enlightenment"

Ha Ha....I loved this  "Story of the Day"  by Brian Andreas.  And the title is great..."Partial Enlightenment." I think every day is full of partial enlightenments...and I'm going to start paying more attention to them.

"The problem with knowing everything's going exactly as it needs to is that when you're not having that much fun it doesn't even do any good to complain."

I'm not going to complain for even a minute about how sore I am from spending the afternoon caulking woodwork cracks at the condo.  It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment