C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pinks and Purples

Pretty pinks and purples from yesterday's morning walk.




I made more progress on my pink and purple project. Yes....I switched gears. The pop of large green leaves seemed like the way to go on this one but I'm still going to add some handwork flowers. I think the large plant saved me from starting over on the background. Now it's time for buttons and more handwork. I'm mounting this one so I bound the edges....but I may still wrap the canvas with fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment