C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, June 19, 2017

Wow!

Only 24 hours later and that little bud has shot right up.  I guess it likes hot weather. I apologize ahead of time because I don't think I can stop myself from obsessing about the rain lilies! Wow!

The gardens and grounds at the assisted living facility where Connie lives are amazing all four seasons. I love driving by this garden going up the driveway watching it mature and bloom. Yesterday I walked back down the hill to take a closer look at the salvia and penstemon...or at least that's what I think it is. Another Wow! In no way does this picture do it justice.

And...it's the June color scheme!





Phillip, the grounds manager is one of Connie's favorite people. He came up to visit her on a recent rainy day...she was pretty excited. I'm glad I was there to capture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment