C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 14, 2017

House and Home Kind of Day

"Your words mean nothing when your actions are the complete opposite." Author unknown

It was a catch-up and take care of house and home kind of day. But I did cut out some smaller red geranium petals and pulled some neutrals for my August project. It helped me see that there might be some promise. I hoping to set aside a chunk of tomorrow as an art and craft kind of a day.



I still like the oversized petals. We'll see....maybe I can use both.


No comments:

Post a Comment