C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Keep It Simple

The work has paused at the condo....and it's a welcome break from all the hustle and bustle of the last several weeks. There's more to do....but there's time. 

I still haven't hung one picture on the newly painted walls...which may seem a bit surprising for those of you who know me.  But there's a cheerful and comfortable vibe even without art....and it's feeling more and more like home.

Rest assured there will be art...but "keep is simple" is my new mantra.  I'm going to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment