C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Whole Lot of Red!

I spent a little time in the sanctuary of my craft room today to get away from the unbelievable craziness happening out there in the world. I also sat with Connie for breakfast and dinner. These activities often feel like the most important things I do: being very present with someone I love, and creating something.



This is a whole lot of red!!!


I have my basic composition done...and it's time for some hand stitching and embellishment. I may cheat on the color scheme and use a little bit of green floss on some stem details. I'll keep it subtle...but I am, after all, the one in charge.

And...the month is only 1/2 over so I'm way ahead of the game this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment