C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Life is Colorful!

It's a travel day for me....I'm on my way to spend a couple weeks with my sister Angie in the Kansas City area.  After 3 weeks in the hospital and 2 weeks in rehab she's ready to go home.

My most recent treasures gathered from 
my neighborhood in Maine.
I'm looking forward to spending time with her and helping with the transition and whatever else she needs.  She doesn't get good cell service and she doesn't have the internet so I will be mostly unplugged....and that can be a good thing now and then.  I may spend some time at the library and will make use of Wi-Fi as I take her to appointments. I will post when I can as I will be searching for and playing with color...and I'm always on the look out for things that bring me joy.

Much of my online time will be keeping up with my "Consciously Creative" class....it's a little hard to leave during "color week" but I will do the best I can. Before moving my decomposing things to the garage yesterday morning I made a color wheel using all my findings and a few things from the fridge. The blue flowers were free from a local garden shop as I was quite lacking in that part of the wheel and the clerk was happy to contribute to my project. I may have to plant a blue hydrangea bush. I'm growing very fond of shriveled up leaves.

Seems like a good image to have here for a while....I'll be back as often as I can.






I think I need to find a bigger board.

I've been drying some of my longer stems out on the porch...as a "wabi-sabi" bouquet.

Life is good...life is colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment