C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 16, 2017

A Creative Jouney

Today was the final wrap up session for the "Consciously Creative" class taught by Philippa Stanton, better known as 5finf

It's been a wonderful experience for me....sometimes even a little emotional.  Being with  my sister Angie in farm country for two of the weeks added a whole other dimension to it.


This past week was about a journey towards a composition..but for me it was mostly about the journey.  I had to squeeze the composition in at the end before I came home. I would have liked to have spent more time with it....but it worked out fine.  There's plenty of time to play with composition.


Once I got home I put together a "Steller Story" as my final project. We were encouraged to include a Haiku, assemble a composition of abundance, then rework it in a more simplified way. To see my "consciously creative" journey...click here to connect to my Steller story.


I have come away with so much....and it will most certainly influence my art and the way I observe and appreciate the world around me.

Thanks Philippa!

No comments:

Post a Comment