C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

All is Well

What a wonderful, sometimes intense, often humbling week this has been so far. I am almost totally unplugged which is mostly good...but I do feel out of touch.  I am trying to be very present with my sister and her needs and know I'm where I need to be.  We are accomplishing a lot together and I am 1/2 way through my stay. I am grateful for my good health and all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. 


Our days are full....but I try to take a walk every day...mostly in the evenings and am enjoying the sounds and the smells of farm country at harvest time.  All is well in Sibley Missouri.

This week is "shadows, mood and atmosphere" week for my class....so that is perfect.  I will have more to share on that later. 


4 comments: