C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

A Little of This....

....and a little of that.

A quote came came across my Facebook page that struck me...."Nothing is more exhausting than the task that is never started." Gretchen Rubin

There were a dozens of  things/tasks I woke up wanting to do....so I spent a little time on almost everything. Some were chores that had been put off for way too long and other things were creative and fun including a start on my December color scheme project.

A couple things are done...a few things things got started...and progress was made on everything else. 

The day also included a walk with Paul while the sun was starting to set...and movie downtown with Anita. 

It was that kind of day....a little of this and a little of that and it was all good.  Another one of those everyday magic kind of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment