C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Clouds and Puzzels

"I only do this until I get dizzy and then I lay down on my back and watch the clouds, she said. It sounds simple, but you won't believe how many people forget the second part." Brian Andreas

Are clouds different in the winter?  They seem so "wintery" in the winter.



It was a little cold today to lay on the ground and watch the clouds....but one of the ways I pause when life makes me dizzy is work on my puzzle. I'm making slow and steady progress on my pumpkin and squash puzzle.  It's good to pause with a puzzle....or clouds...or something.




No comments:

Post a Comment