C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Joyful Santa

When I walked into church this last Sunday Joan stopped me and said, "This is your day!" Sure enough it was the 3rd Sunday in Advent....and the theme was JOY!

Another favorite decoration is this very joyful Santa Paul gave me years ago. It looks like he's shouting for joy and is right at home on a shelf in my living room with my "Surprised by JOY!" And... Lynn's colorful zentangle watercolor makes a festive backdrop!

I just got a special ornament from my friend Rosy who visited me this summer from Wisconsin. Maine and Wisconsin are linked by the ribbon....so clever and so sweet! It looks great on the tree.  Thanks Rosy!                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment