C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Little Surprise

I found a nice little surprise when I was watering my plants yesterday....a beautiful fuzzy orange bloom on one of my succulents. And...two more on the way.

I lopped off the tops of most of the succulents I had outdoors and replanted them inside for the winter.  I didn't notice that this particular top had buds on it until after I cut it and I was worried it wouldn't bloom. But lo and behold it did!  I keep them in a sunny south window in the guest room...so they are mostly out of sight and I hadn't noticed it. What a nice surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment