C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Outlines

I finished the machine stitching on my December project today....now it's time for handwork.

There's something about a little outline that makes things just pop.



As you can see I'm going with the image of the bottle....I like how the machine stitching emphasizes the dimension. I used the release paper I peeled off the fusible webbing as an overlay to help me get a basic idea for placement of the branch. I'll settle in this evening and get started on the hand stitching.                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment