C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 15, 2017

Staying Warm

It's 22 degrees in Portland, ME....winter has most definitely arrived.  It was a good day be stay inside doing a little handwork.



Every few days images and articles from "Birds and Blooms" come across my Facebook page.  This image came today with a link to an article on how birds stay warm in the winter.  I was drawn in because I love birds and it matched the December Folt Bolt color scheme...and I have always wondered the same thing.  How DO birds stay warm in the winter?  You can find a few answers here in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment