C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Winter's Here!


I actually really like winter.....and there's no denying it's here. It's been COLD out there! I've been nesting in my studio space....and may have some pictures to share soon. It's a work in progress and always looks worse before it gets better.

Paul caught this lovely low winter sun in the woods. 

There's a skylight in the upstairs bedroom at the condo...and I was quite taken with this trapped leaf.  With the temps so cold...it may be there a while. 



Paul also found this icy snow on a log melting in a way that looks kind of like lace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment