C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Good Progress

I made good progress on my red quilt in the last couple of days.  I decided to stitch a simple grid on the bottom....a welcome contrast to the leaves and loops on the top. 
I wanted the stripe fabric to be a simple band of color going the length of the quilt...I made it separately and quilted it with a little nod to wood grain. In the end I will top stitch it to the piece which will add dimension.                                                                            
I stitched simple geometric swirls for quilt block panel. I'll bind it in the next couple of days. Slow and steady....but good progress was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment