C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, May 11, 2018

A Few More Views

We did find a little spot for some of my mini trees on top of the magazine rack.  I'm going to make more of these...and instead of a button I'm going to add a tiny fabric moon.  

I gave it a try and it's very doable....the moon is a little smaller than a dime.



On down the hallway on the right is a little spot for a few things including my fabric mirror and two of the 12 pieces from my Folt Bolt collage project.  It was one of those "Project Runway" kind of moments having to "make it work" as a collection. The other pieces just didn't fit in anywhere.

What that means is I have 10 of my little fabric collages that I brought back home....some may end up as gifts. And in the end I may come home with the others too....and that would be OK.

"The Full Monty" and the "Mini Monty" sold along with another "Birch Moon."  So far so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment