C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Day One

I'm pretty excited that two of my quilt series pieces have sold...
but they'll stay up until the end of the show. Not bad for day one.





The "I Had To Try" accordion piece may be odd....but it's visually interesting and goes well with these two little colorful landscapes.  It hangs on an angled wall as you go down the hall which works well with the two sidedness of it.                     
              

Here's a view of the "Birch Moon" pieces....and one has sold. I'm likely going to make more of these...they're kind of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment