C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 13, 2018

It Was Time....

...to organize my fabric...again. 

When I sew I throw my scraps in a pile on the cutting table or on the floor. Periodically I run out of space to work and I can't find what I need so I have to stop and sort and organize. Today was the day....or at least the day I started. I'm easily distracted. 

The bigger pile was easy....stripes, solids and ombre fabrics....done.  The tiny scraps were a bit more tedious....I couldn't help but sift through looking for usable pieces.  
 


I also came across this little strip I sliced off the Mini Monty. I couldn't bear to throw it away....it must have a use.




No comments:

Post a Comment