C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

One Day Later

I couldn't help myself...I left my little flower wreath sitting on the board and I'm loving watching the blooms shrivel up. This is one day later.

I didn't mention that the bright blue rice size sprinkles are actually dried grape hyacinth pieces from the ONE bloom I had a few weeks ago. They dried perfectly and kept their beautiful color.  I'm heading to Maine today for at least a week...maybe more...and I'm leaving the wreath as is. I'll be anxious to see what state it's in when I get back.
The most exciting part about this trip to Maine is that I'll be greeting Margie, my mother-in-law and Liz, my sister-in-law on Saturday when they fly in from Colorado.  Margie is moving to Portland into a senior living facility just a few minutes from the condo. I'm excited that she will be a regular part of our lives and that I get to set up her little apartment. I'm sure I'll be sharing some of that here.  It may take a week or two for her stuff to arrive so she'll be staying with us at the condo.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment