C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sad...But Interesting

While Paul was at the condo hanging out with Margie I went home to Lexington for a few nights to weed the gardens and tend to things. I chuckled when I saw my flower wreath....it's a little sad but also kind of interesting. It's only a little more shriveled than Paul's picture....and I think it's done what it's going to do. (lucky for you)

The yellow flowers were already dried from my birthday bouquet....and have stayed nearly the same size as when they were fresh.  I do find it interesting that most of the other larger blooms have shriveled up to almost nothing. I also found it interesting that the bright pink bleeding heart dried to purple.

Oh the joy in ordinary things....wabi-sabi things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment