C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sideways

I'm turning some of the new mini trees I make sideways....

Photo from Tumblr feed....origin unknown.
...and I like the longer birches.




I also made a couple more "Birch Moons" to replace two that have sold. On this first one I used different fabric for the trees that I found in my stash.




I found this little landscape that I made a while back...and turned it into another "Birch Moon" piece for the series. 

The large red and orange piece ("Autumn Blaze") in the quilt series sold and I also sold the Gudrun's World catalog collage. I was pretty excited that someone was fond of it....I was a little unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment