C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Spring Scheme

Paul and I were in Maine a few short days and when I got home I walked the yard. It was fun to see how many blooms there were and this spring scheme matches the mini 5x7 landscape I just finished. I'm going to add just a little beading...or something along the horizon. 

                                                                   


I'm quite fond of  the flowering almond at the edge of my yard and the viburnum shrubs that smell so good.                                                                                  


And to continue with the pink theme....what's not to love about delicate meadow rue. 
When I turned the calendar page in my studio yesterday I found pink!


No comments:

Post a Comment