C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 14, 2018

Views From the Day

This is the view over the fence in our back yard in Lexington...the layers of springtime colors are just delightful.


This is a view from our morning walk....a massive tulip bed and a delightful bottlebrush bush.

This is the view from my front lawn. The pretty yellow gas line pipes I featured a week or so ago are being put in the street.  It was loud and dusty all day long....and they'll be right next door tomorrow....Yay!


And this was the view from my sewing table.  Remember the little scraps I sorted yesterday?  I wanted to see how the skinny stripe scraps would look sewn directly together...without solids in between....I kind of like the wonky checkerboard effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment