Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Unfurl

Where did this day go? Some days are like that! 

But don't you just love the playful way black-eyed Susans unfurl? I know I do!  
   
 

I thought I would share of my favorite photo montages from Alyson.
It's a curling and unfurling montage!


And here something curly from the past. Starting in 2024 I worked on a tag project....making little collages on a set of tags gifted to me from Roseann. I loved these mini collage projects....and I do have another set...so maybe I'll revive it!



8 comments:

  1. These photos of unfurling are fabulous, MaryAnn. I love the wonkiness of the black-eyed Susans! And THEN, those tiny collage project tags. What fun to enjoy them all over again—terrific tiny art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dotty! I love it all too! there's nothing quite like tiny art!

      Delete
  2. All of the bright green curlies make me think they came from a Dr. Seuss book, especially the Grinch. Fun!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO playful!! How did I not know that black-eyed Susans unfurl? Alyson's photos are magical and your collages are always favorites of mine! All so joyful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Playful and joyful was the point! I hope you seek out some black-eye Susans so you can see it first hand!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! That makes me smile! I love it too!

      Delete