Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Late Summer Garden.....

....and a fish!

Paul found this red plastic fish while he was out and about today....

and I tucked her in the garden. 






My texture garden is that it's just as pretty in the late summer/early fall as it was in the middle of the season....just a little bit of browning.


Joyful Abundance!

6 comments:

  1. THAT FISH!
    Paul, you are a finder par excellence!

    And MaryAnn, you are a wizard curator!

    You are each terrific and, as you know and have shared, even better together : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dotty.....finder and curator.....we do make a good team.

      Delete
  2. What a cute little fish! It has been so hot and humid here I haven't been out walking at all this summer. I like to walk the mile up to the high school/middle school and pick up stuff meaning anything from money, keys, pencils and small toys. It is amazing what kids will lose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a cute little fish and I love it in the garden. I'm happy to find another person who enjoys picking up found objects! Everything has a story.

      Delete
  3. Once Paul has found the fish, he must be protected.
    Warm regards,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's interesting Viola! I didn't know there was a connection to fish and protection!

      Delete