The key to a wonderful life is to never stop wandering into wonder. Suzy Kassem
I cut out pieces and parts of the leftover napkin scraps for another tag. I quite like this one with the flowers framing the text. Which...by the way....is a piece of fused fabric. No glue needed....everything is fused.
Cherie and Dale and The Wandering Flowers are making good progress....they've hit 5 states since leaving their cabin in Southern California.
They stopped in Cedar City, Utah to check out the Old Sorrel, Hero Horse Monument on the Southern Utah University campus...then they spent the night in Riffle, Colorado.
Old Sorrel....was a horse that saved the day for Cedar City back in 1897. You can read the story with the link above.
MaryAnn, the simplicity of this particular tag back is compelling; it keeps pulling me in to look again and again. I don't know which are the "few extra leaves" that you added for balance, but the balance is right on target. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the CWF update!
Thanks Dotty....I loved the transparency of the napkin and the way it framed the text. The original napkin scrap had one leaf stem up the middle and looked awkward. I had one stem left in another scrap that I cut out and added to the right side making it much more appealing.
DeleteSuch a wonderful quote to start off your post! And isn't it great how some things just fall into place, like your tag made from napkin scraps, which I love! It's a winner! And how good it is to see that Chuck's Wandering Flowers are on the road again! All good things!
ReplyDeleteI loved the quote too! And thanks for the thumbs up on the napkin tag Judy! It's all good!
DeleteThe tag is very pretty! It is fun to see you tracking Chuck's flowers again.
ReplyDeleteThanks Patty! Tracking the flowers is fun for me too!
Delete