C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 5, 2015

Indigo Paper Tubes...in Progress



 
I was inspired by the beautiful indigo blues in the fall and winter catalogs. I thought I had enough tubes to cover the frame....but I clearly need to make more.  It will likely end up as a mirror.
“Surround yourself with blue - nature’s choice 
for the sea, sky, and distant mountains.  
Cool and icy or warm and sultry, this color 
has myriad guises, all the them delightful.”
Essence of Blue
Hilary Mandeleberg 


No comments:

Post a Comment