C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 5, 2015

Paper Tubes



I was inspired to start making these paper tubes by my friend Ellen. These are made out of recycled art magazines and are hanging in my bathroom.  I had this skinny little space above my washer and dryer that needed a little splash of color.




                            The whimsical snowman was made by my friend Jane.
                    The photograph has a wonderful story but that is for another day.

2 comments:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Paper tubes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Steven! I appreciate the feedback.

      Delete