C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Readers Calendar


For the last two years I have given my sister-in-law, Liz, one of my 4 x 6 digital calendars.  She collects readers....photos of people reading as well as figurines...so that was the perfect theme for her calendars. Her birthday is in September...so her calendar goes from October through September.


Here is a sampling of some of my favorites from the past two years.


Most of the images I use for these calendars are found on Pinterest.  I have not sold the calendars...I have just given them as gifts.  I do not have the sources where the images came from and I apologize for that.  I am mindful that they are someone's beautiful artwork and I am grateful.  If you are one of the artists I would love to give you credit.  Or if you do not want them posted here...I will gladly remove this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment