C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Polka Dots from Pinterest

Anyone who knows me well...knows I love polka dots. Here is a polka dotted page from my Pinterst inspired shared art journal described here.

I watercolored circles and used some fun pens for doodling. Some of the circles have spacers under them...so are dimensional.





It was inspired by this pin on one of my Pinterest boards.  The artist is Elena Nuez from Spain and her Instagram page can be found here.





She does whimsical painting on leaves that I just love!





2 comments:

  1. MaryAnn thank you very much,
    You've done an amazing artwork, I love it !!!
    A big hello from Spain

    ReplyDelete