C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Other Side...

...of the Motto a Month book.







"Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed."

Corita Kent

  



"Let nothing dim the light that shines from within."

Maya Angelou

I had fun with this page.




When love and skill work together, 
expect a masterpiece.  John Ruskin

Anne found these images of things I
have made off one of my Pinterest boards.


















"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."
Melody Beattie


There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats it's children.

Nelson Mandela





"A man doesn't plant a tree for himself.
He plants it for posterity.  Let us continue
to plant and our children will reap the harvest."

Robert F.Kennedy

For the background of this one..I played around with pan pastels....they are kind of fun to work with.








In case you were counting...there are 13 quote pages.  Once I did the inside cover page and added our quote a month there was an extra page....so I chose another quote to illustrate.




Here are a couple of the ones I sent to Anne.


"....let your light shine before others so that they may see your good works...."

Mathew 5:13













"Feeling strong and strongly feeling.
Being glad and glad of being.
Care for need and needing caring.
Sharing self and selfless sharing.
Full of spirit, spirit filling.
Willing warm, and warmly willing.
Giving joy, enjoy the giving.
Life is love and love is living."
Joseph Byron

I wove strips of the quote together...I liked the way it turned out.


Thanks Anne...this was a great project!








No comments:

Post a Comment