C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Pinterest Sun


Remember this sun on one of Anne's pages in the Motto book a few days ago?  It was from my Pinterest inspired journal. I glued long strips of different textured papers onto card stock and cut them into wedges or sun rays. Then I adjusted them so the papers lined up randomly.

I found the Chinese book in a recycling bin at the library...the writing is so beautiful.




This page was inspired by this pin of a small quilt and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment