C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Little Joy

"We do not live an equal life, but one of contrasts and patchwork; now a little joy, then a sorrow, now a sin, then a generous or brave action."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

While I was in Wisconsin.....Becky gave me "a little joy" and Tracie gave me this sweet speckled Lake Superior rock. They actually go very nicely together...Becky and Tracie have always made a good team.
They may migrate around my house...but for now they live in a bowl in the corner of my kitchen counter where I see them every day. We all can use a little joy in our patchwork lives.






3 comments: