C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Tree!

I started working on my small art quilt this morning for my fusing class. It was a little painful to cut into my green strip fusing piece....but I did....and I'm pretty happy with my funky little tree.
 

If you check out the lesson here you can see we were to draw a simple pattern on release paper....and using another sheet of release paper trace and cut out the individual pieces and parts to make patterns for our fabrics. This was my simple little design....I'll add in details as I go.

The tree was easy....picking the other fabrics was tough.



No comments:

Post a Comment