C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pattern Assignment

I finished this week's fusing from a pattern assignment.  It's a tiny little thing....only 6 by 8. Next week we are going to fuse it to batting and finish it with stitching....I may regret all the fussy details when it's time to stitch...we'll see.



Here are some of my little pattern pieces cut from the release paper. I lightly fused them to the fabric pieces with the "G" facing the glue side. After cutting them out just a little bigger I assembled the whole thing on the whole pattern piece above overlapping pieces just a bit.

Melody does a much better job describing it on the class site using the link above or below. It's a handy technique.


 Here's Melody's example for the class assignment.




4 comments: