C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 24, 2017

Farm Fresh!

Two sweet little boys cooked breakfast this morning using these colorful farm fresh eggs straight from the hen house.
Those sweet boys are my nephews Charles and Henry who live on the farm I grew up on in Wisconsin. In about a month they will be on their way with their mom for a fresh start in northern California. They lost their dad (my younger brother Rich) in 2012.  The farm has been sold to a neighbor and it's time to pack things up.




Here they are as just little tots chasing a blimp up the road....if you look closely you can just see it below the telephone wires.  An unusual sight out in the country.  I spent hours riding my banana seat bike up and down this country road....it looks exactly the same as it did 50++ years ago.  


No comments:

Post a Comment