C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Inspiration Fabric

I found this fabric in my stash and it's become the inspiration for the mixed media in my art challenge. I think it captures the feel and color scheme of Lynn's watercolor...and I love the contrast of the circles to the squares. So I added fusible webbing and I cut out some circles.


I'm going to use them in a variety of ways but here I did a simple sun spray in black floss and fused one of the circles.....so much easier than glueing. I think black floss can be used in a "zentangle" kind and way...which is kind of cool because that's kind of Lynn's thing. Hmmmm...it's evolving in my head.


I'll use buttons and beads...and of course the circles.
I need to think outside of the box (ha ha) and use the circles creatively.




No comments:

Post a Comment