C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Winter Ginkgo

"The world changes when it snows." 

I can't help but share a few pictures of my ginkgo tree from these past couple of storms. As you know I became quite attached to it this last fall...and want to pay attention to and celebrate it every season.  





This photo is from a few weeks ago....after just a little bit of snow.
I think it looks beautiful against the very blue sky.  
Click here to see all the posts about my beloved ginkgo tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment