C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 10, 2017

WWMD

I am quite fond of my niece Clarke. I got to know her better while she attended college in Boston and she is the one who helped me start this blog. She wrote the first post and her pen and ink drawings have appeared here several times. She's now on a new adventure as an AmeriCorps volunteer and just began her program in Sacramento, California working for FEMA. She has started her own blog called Ten Months in February on Tumblr chronicling her adventure and I look forward to following her journey.

It cracked me up when she posted this on her blog the night before she left home:




Here are her supplies....love the Q-tip brush! I wonder what she would have come up with if she shopped my house.

Way to be "hands on" Clarke! ha ha
And way to be resourceful!





In case you are interested...this is her blog post that explains her interesting title.

2 comments: