C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Series

I've enjoyed the challenge of using the Folt Bolt's color scheme as an inspiration for a monthly project. It also pushes me think outside of the box...putting together colors I might not have on my own. So I think I'm going to try and do a year long series of mixed media collages using each month's scheme. Let's see if I can pull this off...it's worth a try.

I'm even going to back track and tackle the January scheme which was reds and aqua blues.





One evening back in January while watching TV I made these wool, felt, and beaded circles with the intention of making something to submit to Folt Bolt....but this is as far as I got. It's a combination I've never used before and it's really grown on me.



Today I started gathering  inspiration. As of right now one of my felt circles is missing...hopefully I'll be able to uncover it over the next couple of days. 

Mulling it over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment