C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Inspiration Piece

This is the inspiration piece that got me interested in needle punch.  I found it several years ago in a little handicraft shop in the middle of Maine near Moosehead Lake.  It was framed kind of oddly in a shadow box with a wallpaper background but it very reasonably priced for something so special. It's about 10" by 10". I snatched it up and took it out of the frame as soon as I got home. I've had it hanging on the bulletin board in my craft room....but I think it's going to have a spot in my new studio eventually. It's quite a splash of color and makes me smile every time I see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment