C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Splashes of Color...

...at the beach.
Crescent Beach and Fort Williams Park
Cape Elizabeth, Maine

I mentioned that I got a new computer a few weeks ago.  And with a new computer comes changes and updates to programs. I am starting to get a handle on the new iphoto....but I've been very frustrated with the new Pages program.  I knew how to maneuver around the old one...but the new format was puzzling....even to the folks at my first one to one session at the Apple Store.  I had a free couple of hours on my hands today and I decided to try and figure some of it out.   So what you are seeing here is a screenshot of my first, somewhat successful attempt at manipulating photos in a document. There's a lot to learn...but I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment