C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Splash of Color

I sorted the colors in this crazy puzzle from Anita and Janet! There are quite a few green pieces...and hardly any in the picture on the box....just a little splash along the side....hmmmm.

I have been crazy busy lately....but I think starting this puzzle will be good for me.



3 comments:

  1. I don't see any green at all on the box! Hmmmm! I hope it works out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting...it must go into green from the yellow side and the blue side. I'm going to start it when I get home this weekend....it will be my moment of zen each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm indeed. Maybe the outside color is just a possible color palette. Better give us a pic of the finished puzzle on a future blog!

    ReplyDelete