C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Shades of Blue

I actually love a rainy day. We really needed it....and boy did we get it.

I finally got to some of the inside chores that were desperate for my attention butI did take a little time...






...and started the crazy color puzzle. Once I got into my groove it actually moved right along.  It's still going to be challenging...but I think I'm going to like it.  I generally really use the picture on the box....but not on this one. It's all about the gradation of color....it's a whole different ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment