C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 2, 2015

Hodgepodge

This little story is a perfect example why this blog is so joyful for me...

I got an e-mail today from my good friend and Lynn...who, if you remember brought me this wonderful "hodgepodge" of watercolor scraps when she visited this summer.  
Lynn told me that she was looking for a gift for an artsy friend of hers and saw my post about the snippets I shared with Becky. It inspired her to put together this "hodgepodge" of art supplies for her friend.  I love her mixture of papers, strings and watercolor scraps. Nice job Lynn and thanks for sharing!





No comments:

Post a Comment