C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 28, 2016

10 Minutes A Day

It's the last week of the "Artful Joyful Me Project." Eliza encourages us to try and take at least 10 minutes a day to do something creative...but that's usually not a problem for me. I have to be encouraged to take 10 minutes a day for other things like cleaning and getting my taxes ready. But this week I'm getting ready for a big party at our house on Friday. I have this weeks class assignment sitting on my dining room table and I am taking at least 10 minutes a day to color and paint....and that's a good thing.



2 comments: