C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Back to Journaling!

When my friend Becky was here in September we decided to start up our shared journaling again. No rules, no judgement....and no set timeline.  Like before, we could write, doodle, or paste in our art...using the journal in ways that suited us in the moment.

I just put mine in the mail today...and I'm looking forward to getting hers...it's such a fun way to connect with a dear friend.


I also sent my journal back to my son Sam today.  (You can read that story here.)  It was hard for me to stop writing and send it on its way....but I can't wait to read what he has to say next. I'm a lucky mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment