C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 25, 2015

Best Christmas Present Ever!

The goal of this blog from the very beginning was to have a place to share my creative projects and collections and the joy I get from creatively connecting with people I love. Shared art and journaling and creative exchanges have played a huge role...and I am so grateful for those of you who have participated.

The best Christmas present ever came today from my son Sam...a simple but beautiful gray notebook and the first entry in a shared journal. His hope is that we get to know each other better... exchanging this journal back and forth with little glimpses into who we are and what we love.

I couldn't be more proud, touched, and excited.

Thanks Sam!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet and meaningful. Good work Sam (and good work Mom and Dad for raising such a brave young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, could you have asked for a better gift?

    ReplyDelete